Property Management | HOA & Condo
At Rachuba, we know how challenging it is for HOAs to manage their ongoing duties, especially when board members often serve in a volunteer role. Our team is here to support Homeowners & Condominium Associations (HOA/CA), allowing you to focus on improving your communities without the hassle of day-to-day management. For three generations, our family has created lasting value for community associations by ensuring high property values and well-run communities.
We know no two communities are alike and our hands-on management team provides customized solutions for your community that meet your needs and budget.
Full-Service Solutions for HOAs & Condominium Associations
Our focus on the customer enables us to manage every detail of your property better and give you the roadmap you need to make smart business decisions.
- Board support
- Homeowner communications
- Preventative maintenance plans
- Amenity management
- Collections & enforcement
- Bookkeeping & reporting
- Vendor relations
- Customized solutions
How We Help HOAs & CAs Run More Efficiently
- Responsive Service Excellence & Improved Resident Satisfaction - Our commitment to service excellence creates communities that attract and retain residents. We understand that satisfied residents improve quality of life and property values within the community.
- Improved Insights & Communication - Our cutting-edge messaging center allows ease of communication between management and residents through a variety of approaches (email, phone, text, or mail)
- Actionable Insights - Through our management software, we’re able to provide regular reporting and valuable insights into your community’s operations and finances. Your board will be updated regularly about performed services and the current financial outlook. Our management process is tailored to the individual community to meet and exceed expectations, increase value, and maximize your Association’s performance.
- Trained & Certified Professionals - The Rachuba team that serves your property is trained and certified in maintenance and property management—regularly receiving continuing education on the latest industry best practices. It's how we ensure that your community and your residents receive the best service possible.